Chapter Election Candidates:
For President-Elect – Linda Wagner, ASID
For At-Large – Terri Fiori, Allied ASID
For Membership Director, Sandy Cabelis, Allied ASID
- All Bio’s are on the Election Page at http://eballot.vote/asidnj
This notice is to introduce all candidates running for election to office in the New Jersey Chapter for terms beginning October 1, 2017.
Please note that only Professional, Allied, and Industry Partner members in good standing as of October 1, 2017, are eligible to vote.
Voting will commence on July 9 – July 20.
Directions for voting:
- Voting will be ONLY online.
- Voting eligibility: Only Professional, Allied, and Industry Partner members in good standing as of October 1, 2017.
- On July 9, go to https://eballot.vote/asidnj for a direct link to the ballot to vote.
- Log onto the ballot with your Membership ID # as your Username/Access code and your Last Name as your Password.
- Vote as per the directions. There is only one vote per member.
- Election results will be announced the week following the Leadership Experience July 23-27 on nj.asid.org and by e-blast to the membership.
For questions, contact the Chapter Administrator, at 732-787-5981 or email@example.com.
The current President-Elect will be moving up to the President position in October.
The current chapter officers and board members whose terms will expire on September 30, 2018:
President-Elect, Holly George, Allied ASID
At-Large, Valerie Mangan, Allied ASID
Membership Director, Sandy Cabelis, Allied ASID
Thank you for taking the time to exercise your voting privilege. Election results will be posted on or before July 10 on the chapter website (nj.asid.org) and by e-blast.
Anna Maria Mannarino, ASID – FY 2018-2019 Nominating Committee Chair